Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stopping Flaps

Hi Jay. Thanks for that and the link you sent on another e-mail. That seems like a pretty reasonable way to go. When I was researching that a while back I remember seeing a long rectangular unit that was apparently attached to the side of a boat. I've looked and can't find the page I printed on it, but if it shows up, I'll post it too. Anyway, that "plug and play" hummingbird seems like a great device. I'll definitely be needing one of those. Frank D.