To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] k350 plans

GLen

Its ASTM 516 GR70

john

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, glen brown <glenbrown@vodamail.co.za> wrote:

From: glen brown <glenbrown@vodamail.co.za>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] k350 plans
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 8:35 AM
Any psuber
I have recently purchased k350 plans and i am having
difficulty reading certain info i need to get ordering
material
and would appreatiate it if someone could give me the value
of the question mark on the material list there is much more
that i cant read  but im sure i can sought this out in time
through psubs.

drawing no k350-004

Thanks from south africa
glen