[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Flight Challengers Interior

Greetings Subbers,

I've been looking for a picture showing the interior of the full ocean depth, 37,000 fsw designed sub, called the Deep Flight Challenger.  I found a very interesting one.  The dome looks to be severely fractured and held together with duck tape. The dome even looks like it might be made of glass.  Perhaps they tested it in the US Navy's pressure chamber and it didn't go well.

Also note the double O-ring grands on the hatch land.... ;)'

  I've gotten a fair amount of flack for wanting to use double O-rings for sealing my hatch against the hatch land.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_FlxDEKxj5U4/R8IeBNG7yII/AAAAAAAAACw/af_AI6qySU8/s1600-h/DSCN1308.JPG

Your resident day or night dreamer   ;)'     It of course depends on which side of the planet your on..

Regards,

Szybowski