From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Upward Buoyant Pressures on Ambient Interior Surfaces
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:59:14 -0400

Brent,

Your port attachment has to be very strong.  If it should pop out from the interior pressure, there will be a big pressure transient with a hard hitting water slug coming in at you.  Seems that I remember at least one (if not more cases) from way back where there were some deaths from this type of accident.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

    - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)