Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:52:14 -0700
From: akula151@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] C-BUG Floats Again
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

No. You piqued my interest.

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] C-BUG Floats Again
To: "PSUBSorg" <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 4:02 PM

I peaked your interest didn't I ?

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=2384531&pid=10430365

I started a C-BUG model last fall and have not really had a chance to work on it since that time.  But I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.  I only had a few vague measurements and pictures to go on.  There was a lot more I could of done, but then we got hit with 11 feet of snow in northern Idaho.

I'll finish the model, but with good specs from Karl.  Then move onto the new improved C-BUG 102 full assembly model for making complete plans for it, for those that want a glider submersible, but with thrusters as well.

Your resident  controlled  by  buoyant dreamer   ;)'

Regards,

Szybowski