RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver, BC, Canada area attractions needed

For those of you that don’t already know, PSUBS is considering holding the 2009 Conference in Vancouver.  This is Ray’s early reconnoiter for planning the Conference.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings