[PSUBS-MAILIST] New to the group

Hello everyone, i don't know if my first email was sent or not. I'm fairly new to PSUBS but not new to the marine industry. i am a Marine engineer and have been wanting to build a psub for along time. I've done a lot of research and think i may start a project by re designing the K350, i would like something with a longer range so i amy decide to build in a small generator to keep the batteries at charge for surface intervals. I am very excited to here that the 2009 psubs convention is in vancouver! i myself live in kitsalano. i was unable to find what month it is in though? can anyone fill me in there?

Cody McMillan
Marine Engineer