RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine articles from the old days

A Beauty underwater !

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://www.guardianspies.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Sleepimg_Beauty.138101324_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.guardianspies.com/frogmen&h=284&w=392&sz=18&hl=de&start=1&um=1&usg=__PhOthEe1GEOkc3-BxjZShzkr7Ic=&tbnid=9xf_mRWJ7kjyTM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522sleeping%2Bbeauty%2522%2Bsubmarine%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26sa%3DN

:-0