[PSUBS-MAILIST] Offerte for Euronauts GPS and Distress Bouy

Dear Psubers,

I have a new job and not the time to design and build the
GPS BOUY for the Euronaut submarine.

With this mail I look for a Psuber which has the shop, expierence and
is able and has the time to build this unit.

Short specification: Euronauts Bouy

- Has to fit into the sail top.
- Cable 330 meter on a 24v SS Winch.
- storage is outside the sub in a wet compartment (sail) so seewaterresistant is most important
- Dive Deep 250, test deep 320, destroy deep >500 meter
- all measuremens, treads etc has to be metric.
- 1 GPS NMEA Antenna, signal has to run the 330 Meter cable down
- control: via switch up and down, Green light if the bouy rest on his seat in the sail
- As option: on the buoy a waterpressuretight hatch with telephone/intercom on 3 meter cable.
- Team offers welcome, but not more than two persons.
- A final specification and drawing has to be with the contract.

Any seroius offer welcome, contact me per mail direct.

vbr Carsten