RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Control Circuit for ROV

Wonder what issues there are with Homeland Security concerning transporting a PSUB back and forth across the border.  Would not be a happy camper to take a sub out of the US and find that I can’t bring it back.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings