[PSUBS-MAILIST] Paint Paint Paint

Hi All.

After a lot of investigating and advice from the group, i was going to use Relius paint products for my sub.  However, they were going to charge 800 Euro for shipping from Oldenburg to Guernsey.  Yes 800!

So, i have found this other product called Jotun.

After speaking to the guy in the shop, i will blast to SA 25 and use Jotamastic 87 standard (a 2 part epoxy) to 350-400 microns, brushed on.

Then use 2 coats of Hardtop AS (a 2 part Polyurethane) sprayed on as a UV protective and high gloss topcoat.

The price for the paint itself is similar, but the shipping is only ?40 to Guernsey!

Any thoughts anyone before i place my order?

Thanks
James