Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball question

The o-rings aren't in the tubing, they're in the end fixtures (one welded to the rod, on to the tube).
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 10:11 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball question

Hi Vance,    I was just wondering how the 3/4" tubing ( wall thickness?) matches up to 3/8" rod?  There must be quite a gap, with a designed rod sliding mechanizim I would think you would have a very small gap, just enough to allow for expansion of metal,  with the 3/4" tubing there would have to be a thick enough wall to put an o ring groove in there.

Brian