Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cue ball question

Hi Brian. I get most of my SS metal from a re-seller locally. They have all sorts of SS tubing and rod. Some of the tubing is quite thick. I just got a piece of 2" OD with a 1" hole inside, making it 1/2" wall thickness. I'll be using it for my drop weight release pin set-up. It was $27 for the tube and 1" pin stock. The stainless generally runs about $1.75 a pound for what ever piece it is.
If you'd like, I can see if there's any thick wall tubing around 1/2 to 3/4 on the shelves. Their inventory changes all the time. Last week I picked up some 1" X 1" brass angle. Been looking for that stuff for months. I'm gonna roll it into window retainer rings.
Gonna buy a cue ball ? I'll be watching for what you discover. The whole "cue ball" grabber just seems like such a good idea. Frank D.