Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pontoon

Hey Greg can we cut a 5" wide slot from the aft of yer boat to dock a sub

Dean

In a message dated 3/11/2010 1:48:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, greg@snyderemail.com writes:
I have access to a large 30 ft pontoon boat that I would be happy to bring for mn water support!
Thanks.
Minnesota would be great!
Best regards,
Greg

Gregory B. Snyder
Greg@snyderemail.com

From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:00:30 EST
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pontoon

Frank I think a future convention here would be great. There is outstanding dive conditions
here. Water clarity should be real good. I have yet to venture out to the depths, but I am
expecting up to 100'. At diver depths next to shore it is outstanding,  at depth and a
hard bottom, away from shore nice.

The water is cold a constant 39F. Surface temp in summer 50-55 or so. Ship wrecks will
be unbelievable. Schooners and such that went down 150 yrs ago will be completely intact.
Even the hemp rope and canvas.

Duluth has plenty of accommodations and several places to base a dive operation from.
Good ramps and cranes. Soon to be 3 working subs within 200 miles. Who knows maybe
I can find us an exclusive wreck no one has seen, for our viewing pleasure.

Many wrecks, in the area that, approximate location is known, but not found because
of diver depths. It does not take but a 200' from shore in most places.

Dean