Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pontoon

Frank yup that's the problem. I do not have enough drop weight. I am thinking I want at
least a 250=300 lb safety margin. I am just much more comfortable with a little more.

The plastic pontoons I think are a pretty good solution. They are filled with closed cell
foam, so ya should be able to tear em up pretty good and not sink. As far as repair I
imagine you can weld or glue em up for repairs.

Dean