Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken seating

I'm getting closer on finishing the major exterior components on my sub, so I took another look at the interior seating arrangement. Here's a little sketch to give you a rough idea how it all lays out. I have to keep the battery banks located along the perimeter wall, and a reclining seat is important. Haven't picked a location for the wet bar yet.......still workin' on that one.
The control panel containing ONLY the 4 motor speed dials and three dive plane/rudder rocker switches is moveable from the position shown to a bracket up at the hatch opening, for driving the sub on the surface with the hatch open.
The reclining seat section ( center part ) slides forward and the seat back drops down almost flat so maneuvering close to the sea bed can be accomplished in a prone position with your face up close to the main window. The VBT's ( not shown ) are located under the side part of seats. There is additional scuba tanks under the rear fairing ( outside ) for reserve ballast air.
The sliding ballast weight ( not shown ) is under the wooden floor and moves front to back about 12 inches.
Additional equipment like radio, etc is located basically where I show the gage cluster. There's a good space between the two upper windows to mount lots of stuff.
Fabrication of all this stuff should start soon.
Frank D.