RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken seating

At least flotation wont be an issue....
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Smyth, Alec
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 10:26 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken seating

Absolutely brilliant. There are endless well-thought-out details in this drawing. NOBODY has their batteries upholstered in red velvet. The rails on the bottom I presume are for the reclining seats to slide back and forth. If you link those sliding seats with the sliding ballast using a pulley and cable, you can maintain longitudinal stability while the crew's position oscillates. And may I suggest mirroring the inside top half of the hull? With it's concave shape it will produce a unique view. Of course you will need that "emergency air" on every dive with this copilot. Looks like she'll need it too... I think she's pneumatic?

:)

Alec