Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken seating

Thanks guys.
Yes, the bottom rails have the sliding seat rollers, floor mounts, and contain the sliding ballast weight in case the sub gets inverted. As for pneumatics, I was thinking about Jon's idea presented last year about having a blow-up doll as a distress buoy. It would get the attention of any passing boater. 'Course, not sure I'd want to be rescued too soon !
Really though, I was trying to convey the amount of room inside with a scale size body. The center seat section has the "U" shape so it snuggles up close to the front window when the seat is reclined. With an inside diameter of 7 feet, there's room to stretch out for two people, to peer through the front 20" window. One of those "mirror balls" like the ones used in old fashioned ballrooms would look cool in there.
The scale is off a little . The battery banks don't really take up that much room.
Frank D.