From: David Bartsch <dbartsch2236@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] forward scan sonar answer
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 9:17 PM

Alec,

 My big issue with plugs is these too are not shielded...perhaps some foil around individual crimp connections? Let me play with this some...

                                                                                                                                             David Bartsch

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:19:11 -0400
From: Alec.Smyth@compuware.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Thanks David. I believe what is normally done is to send the shielding through one of the pins on the hull penetrator. However, in this case there's a whole bunch of these foil wrappings. I think I attempted to send one of them, on the theory they were not isolated from each other. Or were they isolated? I can't recall.