Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Prestressed concrete pipe

In a message dated 3/17/2010 8:24:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com writes:
making end
caps you would have an instant submarine!
I think concrete would make a better "habitat" than a moving submarine. With a habitat the pressures would be fairly constant, and impact would not be a problem, unless you ran your submarine into it while parking in the garage !
 It would be pretty cool to have a submerged "house" at the beach. Maybe with a tube walkway to the shore. I can imagine where pre-formed pipe would be useful there.
Frank D.