Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Prestressed concrete pipe

Hi Brian. Ya, sounds good.
How's the sub coming along ? I can relate to your shop problem. I spent two years working under a tarp ! Very difficult with a limited space. I wish I had a forklift. The pieces are getting so large I can't move them.
On the concrete habitats, It would be fairly simple ( famous last words? ) to make a nice dome with windows and stuff, float it out a ways, sink it then pump it dry. We'd have to deal with the "Coastal Commision" though. That's a pain in the ass !!!!!
Have you ever thought about raising seafood ? There's a "farm" near here where they raise abalone. They're making lots of money !!!! I'm going to visit one of these days. They also sell clams and mussells. I'll take pictures when I go.
Frank D.