From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] diesel electric propulsion module

In a message dated 3/24/2010 12:35:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
All part of the service, Frank.
Hi Vance. Although some of us newbies like to dream, your perspectives and experience are invaluable. Your advice is always listened to very closely. Thanks. Frank D.
On Hugh's question of a flooded compartment.....Would it be possible or desirable to have an exterior air line connection for battery pods so if one got flooded and the sub came up crooked, the surface crew could blow the flooded pod dry and stabilize the sub long enough to get the people out. It wouldn't take very high pressure at or near the surface. Maybe just a compressor hose from the surface boat at 40 psi.
Frank D.