Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flooded Stability.

BIBS is a Built In Breathing System, a ready to hand scuba rig per passenger that is REALLY ready to hand. We worked too deep back in the day to even think about bailing out, so I hadn't really given this a lot of thought. I will now. Thanks.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flooded Stability.

In a message dated 3/24/2010 7:03:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
BIBS air is pulled (usually) off the sub's main air supply
Hi Vance. I was planning on keeping two 30 or 40 cu. ft. scuba tanks inside with regulators attached for " just in case" I need to flood the sub or smoke happens. These are the skinny ones so a guy should be able to get through the hatch with one. ( well, a skinny guy like me anyway. )
Probably shoulda made the hatch a little bigger.
Frank D.