Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder Indicator using 3 Reed Relays

In a message dated 3/26/2010 4:27:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, laland@artematrix.org writes:
PS. My previous version of this message was obviously to large due to
attachments, sorry about that.
Hi Jens. What I've been doing to send a sketch along in the e-mail is first I make a sketch using the paint program on my computer, then I shrink it down to about 4 inch X 4 inch and then just attach it using the "right click" mouse. ( insert picture )
Jon told me it's not eating up a lot of band width if I keep the pictures that small.
I had a picture site a while back and it was easy to just include a "link" to a picture but somehow I lost the ability to access the site on Frappr.
If I wanted to send a bigger picture I can do it as an "attachment" to the e-mail but then anybody who's interested has to download the picture separately, big pain in the ass for a quick sketch to get an idea across.
I'm not too good with computers and I'll bet there's an easier way, but this short-cut works pretty easy.
Frank D.