Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Looks like there might be some new batteries on the horizon....  http://www.wiley-vch.de/vch/journals/2002/press/201010press.html

"kocpnt tds.net" <kocpnt@tds.net>
Sent by: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

17/03/2010 04:25

Please respond to
personal_submersibles@psubs.org

cc
Subject
Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Hi Brian,

I've had many of these feelings about my sub, however not about forklifts because I heve them in abundance!

I have said for many years that things are important to you in inverse proportion to the success you have them.

To explain it more simply, I have mentioned to many people that sex is like money - when you have enough of either one it becomes less important to you.

I hope you enjoy  a simple mans thoughts,

Best Regards,

Jim K

 mene
an e au