No Subject

Dear Participants,

of participants within this mailing list, I have removed the entire
July 1998 archive of postings to Personal Submersibles.  Removing
the entire set was necessary for a number of reasons:

1) The archives cross reference postings with hypertext links.  If
I removed selected postings, a lot of links would not work and
reading the archive would be aggravating.

2) A number of people quoted the original poster which means I would
have had to search all the archives for any hint of the original
posters quoted material.

3) The context of much discussion would be lost after filtering out
the two issues cited above.

More importantly perhaps, I simply don't have the time to walk
through all the archives looking for references of any participants
postings.  Since all postings by the aggrieved party occured within
the Month of July (except for the most recent posting) I chose a
sledgehammer approach and removed references to the entire July
archive.  If you had material in the July archive, I'm sorry but it
is now gone.

Regards,

Jon Wallace
PSUBS administrator