new home page

Hi,

Due to problems with a previous poster I modified the main page with a
warning message about archiving. Please reload it if you have it in your
cache.

Sorry for the ugliness but I want it clear that anyone who has problems with
freely sharing ideas with others please leave. If you have an idea that you
want to, may, might or possibly want to copywrite or patent, don't share it.

In short the intend of this alias was and always has been to share ideas
freely. If you are opposed to this policy then please leave.

Thank You,
Ray