Re: RE: Re: Thru hull seals

Hey Brian,
Thanks for getting back to me.  The subs I'm building are meant for 100 plus
depths.  My latest model has only been tested to 30-40 feet but seemed to do
so with ease.  The intention is to have a remote operated sub that works from
a boat from a cable for the purpose of exploring sunken vessels.  I'm starting
to do ok in the diving systems but I need good(although small) stuffing boxes
for three small reversible motors that provide control to the boat in all
directions.  My first attempts failed...the engine compartment flooded and I
burned out the motor.
I feel that if I could have realiable stuffing boxes to reasonable depths(in
excess of 100 feet) than I am most of the way to having a usable submarine.
Thanks for any advise you might have.
Jolyon