Tecnadyne thrusters

Ray,

	I believe there are several pressure compensation options offered
by Tecnadyne in order to obviate the need for a thick seal in the
magnetic coupler. They produce .5 to 5 HP units rated to 750m, 1500m, and
full ocean depth with a variety of watertight electrical connectors
available. Their units are DC brushless with integrated controllers, and
although they can take a variety of input voltages, their stock units run
on 260V with a TTL control line, if my memory of the product literature
serves. They have PDF files of the relevant technical details of all their
products available on-line at their web site (http://www.tecnadyne.com).

							John

John Brownlee
Lunar and Planetary Lab