Re: PVC

In a message dated 7/1/99 5:23:41 PM, 72020.572@compuserve.com writes:

<<Hi, Vance:
        Sorry, I forgot a couple of things on my last response( of ten
seconds ago)  'Wrangler' was a fibreglas hulled sub, but not UK - it was
made here in B.C. by Jim MacFarlane at ISE. It was built for the Canadian
DND (navy) and was designed as a direct competitor to the 'Mantis' .  BTW,
I have Mantis # 23 in the Nuytco ' submarine pens' (G)
        We have played with PVC extrusions - Fine, in smaller diameters -
up to about 6 or 8 inch - after that, the thickness  required becomes
prohibitive ( in the sense that very thick, large diameter, extrusions are
scarce and  expensive) .

P.    >>

	Thanks. You hiring wranglers for the sub pens? Sounds like my kind of
museum.
Vance