Re: "the psubs secret"

I see it now Mike, but you left out a lot, like the concrete pipe and
birdbath sub and much more. Maybe it's time for a  P-sub parody page, just
for all the "behind the scenes" secret and fun stuff. I'm sure it would be
a fun place to go after a long day of beating the dead horse.
Don't forget Richard gets all the credit for the comment "beating the dead
horsie". Any body that wants to get in on the mile long joke will have go
back to the start and read ALL of the p-sub archives. Sorry there is just
no good short way to explain the evolution of all this fun stuff.
Jonathan SHAWL,  NOT Schawl or Schall.
Anybody find "the John" yet? I got to go.