Re: battery boxes

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/30/99 3:11:42 AM, empiricus@sprint.ca writes:
>
> <<12" PVC?  I wanted something complicated!  Do you remember more or less
> what the depth rating was on
> the pipe?  If it was on a Perry, are we talking minimum 200 meters?  If I can
> use PVC it'll save me
> a lot of work.
> >>

> Yeah, yeah. I understand completely. I think the tests were to 200 FEET, not
> meters. They tested the first one to destruction and I think it imploded at
> 400 feet or so. Not bad for plumbing fixtures, eh?
> Vance

Two of our lead guys are saying 12" PVC may cut the mustard for batt boxes within 40 or so meters.
This is starting to sound good.

What about a restraining system inside the PVC pipe?

Rick

-----
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca
(Vancouver, Canada)

"Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.
Either possibility is awesome."

 - attributed to the great physicist Eddington: