Re: Gene the . . . BUILDER?

In a message dated 7/2/99 10:42:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
empiricus@sprint.ca writes:

<<
 HUNTR2@aol.com wrote:

 > [MEGA SNIP]
 > Gene Seus   (ever faithful lurker, dreamer, and BUILDER)  I'm speaking the
 > future into existence!

 Are we to believe there exists a sub BUILDER within our midst and, yet
forsooth, he remains but a
 scurrilous lurker?

 How dare he!  Herewith, perhaps and without doubt (speak not of
contradiction), he shall be referred
 to within the King's Court as DOOFUS!!!

 (Now, how's THAT for MacBeth!!!)

 King Richard of the Round Porthole

Hi Your  Hynus Richard!
I am a FUTURE builder for sure.   Speaking it into existence by claiming it
ahead of time...  I'll have to build just to maintain my honor at the Round
Porthole.  Spent all last winter designing and scheming.  After some guidance
from members of the group, I've concluded I'll probably go with a K-sub.   I
don't have two lifetimes to spend in trial and error or $100,000 to go back
to the drawing board with.  And, Sir Richard, I shall visit your castle one
of these days, as BC Canada isn't that far away.

Doofus
Nope...... I like Gene better  (The Mcbeth wasn't too bad, but you DON'T want
to hear my Beowolf!)
Gene