Re: battery boxes

I thought about PVC pipe too.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but crush depth
rating of a cylinder changes dramatically inverse to it's lenght.  So mention
lenght when discussing crush depth.  (Some wise guy is going to say the 5
foot long plastic coke bottle crushed at X ft.)  It's like saying someone is
at their perfect weight for their hight.... if they were 18 ft. tall!   lol
probably poor analogy

PVC battery tubes are attractive because it is readily available and easy to
work with...  but then so is much stronger steel pipe of the same dimensions.

Gene Seus