Re: Gene the . . . BUILDER?

A pilot eh?  Me too!  I'm checked out in 172's (isn't everyone?) and cherokee's
and have a (very) little time in a DeHavalland Beaver on floats.  I never needed
an excuse to fly, just money!  I think Rick had a great idea, let's all get
together and visit Phil in North Vancouver.  I'll split the cost from here north
and back if you'd care to pick up a passenger en-route.
Dick Morrisson