Re: Northwest get together

Hi Dick,
I wasn't too serious about flying up that way right now.   For starters, a
commercial flight would be a lot cheaper than my approximate $40 per hr. op
costs and a lot faster too.   There is a greater possibility (if I can find a
farm manager for my sod farm soon) of taking 10 days or so and driving up
that way with the family.  Rick L. invited me up earlier this spring....  but
been way busy since I took over the sod farm.  If we get up there you better
believe we be looking you up too.
Till then... don't let anyone cork your snorkle!
Gene Seus