Re: I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

Ken,
I purchased my diver tow battery from the folks at Lifeline battery.  The link
is:
http://www.lifelinebatteries.com/rv/products.htm
It seems to be an excellent source of info on AGM batteries, including charging
profiles.  Let me know what you think of it.
Dick