Re: Re: I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

<<If you drill a hole in the sealed AGM battery you can have the following
problems.>>

Would adding one-way over-pressure valves to the batteries and pumping the
air directly into the battery casing via solenoid valve help?  I'm guessing
No because of the evaporation problem.  How about a bellows arrangement then?
 As the pressure increases in the battery compartment, the bellows which is
attached to the battery will compress.  Thus the air in the battery is not
cycled thereby preventing the evaporation.

Steve