Re: I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

Hello Steve,

Sounds interesting for the bellows, would the bellows withstand the pressure
the recombination reactions would require? I think you would require one
bellows for each cell, a 12 volt battery would require 6 bellows. Pumping air
sounds doubtful.

Ken Martindale

In a message dated 7/4/99 11:14:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SJSVOB@aol.com