Re: Gene the . . . BUILDER?

HUNTR2@aol.com wrote:

> I Live in Manteca......  Central Ca.    but....  I am native Nor' western so
> I want to get back up Washington way soon...    I'm a private pilot and need
> an excuse to fly.

So many pilots on this list.  So's Dick Morisson (Seattle area).

As far as I'm concerned if you need someone to share flying costs while you're up here count me in.
Buddy of mine's a pilot.  He probably needs someone to entertain him for a change.  We could both
chip in and do some mountain/ocean flying.

Rick

--
????กำ?