Re: 'Nad exchange rate

In a message dated 7/5/99 4:56:50 AM, 72020.572@compuserve.com writes:

<<Hi, Vance:
        Gee, I don't think there actually is an official rate of exchange .
.probably 'cause few people in the commercial u/w biz are able to hang onto
them long enough to for any sort of an economic base to be established! My
Daddy once tol' me bout 'nads . . .somthing to the effect that  'God giveth
them, but men in business suits taketh them away' !
        Just got back ten minutes ago from Galiano Island - in the Gulf
Islands between Vancouver and Vancouver Island - my ol' lady and I have a
house and some cabins on the waterfront, there. The water is clear, the
deer are sneaking around in  the meadow . . .(our place is called
'Deerfield') air has so much 02 in it that it almost makes you dizzy - and
smells  of cedar and pine and wildflowers!!  Makes me wonder, sometimes,
why I spend so much time at the office and shop . .just like to build
stuff, I guess.    We just got a couple of DeepWorker 'trainers' back from
National Geographic ( we used these to train 70+ marine scientists for the
'Sustainable Seas Expeditions') We're going to refurbish them and sell them
off cheap . .but I should probably throw one on the trailer and drag it
over to Galiano and spend a week or so recharging my psychic  batteries!!

Regards
Phil Nuytten

Sounds like a good combination. Subs in paradise?
Vance