Re: "Bootlegging Real Psubs"

Hi Ginger,

> Hello psub owners, (pilots),
> I would be interested to know how many of this club's members have ever
> "actually" gone down (under water) in a personal submarine let alone in one

I haven't. I have been in Kittredge's personal K-600 and his Ultimate Exercise
Machine but they were high and dry. Same for the X-24. I have yet to actually
dive in one.

> There seems to be quite a bit of professional "sounding" ethics advice being
> given to Charles from the club's critics and nothing of a positive psub

We are professionals in our fields. Though our fields may or may not be
Psub related.

> design nature except for a couple club members.  Now be very honest, how
> many in this psubs club actually own and pilot their own subs?  I'm sure the
> listmaster/war museum photographer, Mr. Ray Keefer, owns and pilots his own
> personal sub

Sorry, I am a wanna be. Some day I'll build/own/operate my own sub. As part
of that goal I got involved with the Psubs group. To be honest some days I
want to pack it in since keeping up the web site can be a pain but overall,
my time has been well spent and I would do it again if I had the choice.

> and I'm sure the psubs list owner, Mr. Jon Wallace, owns and
> pilots his own sub, but, we scuba people were curious just how many of the
> other "regular" club members do real hands on psubs diving.  My guess from
> the postings is not many at all.  Is there a list of members with working
> psubs in this club?

We got:
	professional sub driver: 	Vance
	professional sub designer: 	Phil N.