Re: new psubs members

Hi Jack,

> Psubs,
> Both types of subs are interesting to me but the dry ones seem very
> complicated and expensive when you read the info available like crush depth

Dry subs are more expensive and more complicated.

> calculations from you Alec.  I didn't know I was doing the psubs "no no" and
> hurt some egos, so I'll stop my wet sub questions.  So I don't bother the

Wet subs are fair game here. Ask your questions. Just don't get to upset
with some of the responses. We all mean well, but some of us do have strong
opinions.

Everyone by now should keep in mind that discussions like "which is better,
wet or dry" starts arguemnts like, which is better:

	Ford Mustang	or	Porsche 911
	.45 ACP		or 	9mm Parabellem
	Ruger GP100	or	S&W 686
	Apples		or	oranges

The only one that can decide which is better for you is YOU. The arguments do
bring out features and deficets that you may not of been aware of but
generally they are intended to be helpful.

> whole list anymore, tell me how does a new psubs "member" talk just to a wet
> sub expert within psubs when they seem to just lurk?  Ginger, are you still

Just ask away. Read the Scope: on the main web page:

	Scope:
	A Personal Submersible is any submarine whether dry, semi-dry,
	or wet, un-manned, one-man, two-man or more, that are owned, and
 	operated by individuals or small private groups or clubs.
	In general, a Personal Submersible is any submarine that can
	be owned by the public.

> out there alone too?  Should anyone else like wet subs also and want to help
> me, please e-mail me off the psubs list.  Is there another web site for
> personal submarines on the net?

No there isn't. That is why this site got started. There were no other sites
remotely related to personal submersibles.

Regards,
Ray