Hello Ginger

Hello Ginger,
Thanks for recognizing my lttle engineer.  He's a boy of extremes from
deep space to the ocean's bottom depths.  He's the youngest of three
boys and at 12 is quite a serious "man".  He's used to being ignored by
adults, weren't we all.  His brothers tease him but he recently
received his black belt in Kenpo so that should stop soon.  Thanks for
being his "big sister".  All of my men flew to San Diego this morning
to charter fish off the Coronados.
BTW, "please" stay on the East Coast with your sister as my husband
goes nuts for pretty redheads.  His heart would stop if he saw you two.
 I'm a carrot top also but with a few more years and pounds on you
both, <smile>.
Lovingly, Tommy's mom