Psubs Admin Note

Hello fellow psubbers,

Search capabilities have been added to PSUBS in
an attempt to make finding specific information
a less tedious task.  I think you will find it
a powerful addition to the web site considering
there are over 3900 HTML files on the site, the
bulk of which are archive related.  The search
form is currently located on the PSUBS home page
only.  Ray will take care of adding the search
code to additional web pages as necessary.

The database to support search capabilities on
PSUBS requires 31mb or disk space which brings
total disk space requirements for PSUBS to 65mb.

For those of you who are finding it tedious
filtering through gobs of PSUBS email deliveries
each day, I hope to have digests of mailing list
activities available within a few weeks.  Digests
are concatenated messages blocked together and
sent in one mailing.  I will probably configure
the server to distribute digests on a weekly
basis.

best always,
Jonathan Wallace
PSUBS administrator