Re: design team

In a message dated 7/16/99 3:01:02 PM, shawl@torchlake.com writes:

<< (actually just a bunch of friends talking about building a sub that will
work),  no hard feelings at all on this end, but I will take the hint and take
any more design team related e-mail someplace else. Any one else interested in
being part of the funner, smaller, gentler, kindler, "design team", group sub
project, just e-mail me on the side and we can talk someplace else. Then we
can
just drop back in here once in a while with progress reports. How does that
sound team?>>

Which is perzakly what I was afraid of ....
Vance