RE: Screw size and speed

Sure...

Guy Schavone
Prime Air Products
1211 Mall Drive
Richmond, VA 23235
Phone: (804) 378-0686

Please note that I have not even received the fan rotor yet, they have a 6
week lead time. It is purely my speculation I can adapt the blades for use
with a trolling motor, and I will have to machine the prop hub myself. The
rotors come in a very large selection of sizes, think from 6-24 inches or
more. Guy can fax you a spec sheet, but about the only thing that's useful
on it are the photographs, because the performance specs all refer to
performance in air and at super-high rpms.  In case you need to refresh his
memory, these are "Woods" brand small aerofoil fans. The final disclaimer,
of course, is that these things are pricey. I've ordered a 9.5" rotor and it
was just over $200.

I'll be happy to post detail photos, specs, etc. eventually if this
experiment actually works out. Unfortunately the photos on Guy's fax aren't
good enough to scan and post online.

-Alec