Re: AutoCAD 2000

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Dick Morrisson wrote:

> Be aware that Autocad 2000 is a $3750 piece of software by itself or a $495
> upgrade to R14!  This person who is offering it for $45 must have quite a
> deal available (me smells a rat!).

Oh yeah, it's pirate.  This gent, 'allsoft', is selling pirate software.
'Tis illegal.  Besides, what country has a country code of 62?  I know
england is 11, IIRC...  Methinks Autodesk would be most interested to have
this individual's contact info.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-herding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org