Design Team

Mike Y. from Malaysia
I've been looking at a lot good ideas on the site, and if I can add
something:
a) How about two leaders; one overall Team Leader to coordinate
everything, and another person in charge to ensure same-format drawings
b)  Would anyone consider videoconferencing between team members. There
are also [shareware] programs out there for electronic blackboards [or
whiteboards] so that people can mark design errors and everyone sees it
at the same time.
c)There are also shareware programs for converting Autocad drawings to
other graphic formats, as well as programs to convert graphic files to
Autocad format
d) There is also a Autocad-based program for designing PCBs
Enough for now
FWAFS,
Mike Y.

P.S. My Fast attack submarine was decommed in 1995.
According to Navy Info, it was scheduled for submarine recycling. Does
this mean only other 688-class subs or even private subs like what
we're building?
Anyone wanna check it out? Thanks