---Tommy TwoThousandOne <tommy_tommy_2001@yahoo.com>
 wrote:---

>Note: forwarded message attached.

__
http://www.go.com

---- Begin included message ----

Note: forwarded message attached.

---- Begin included message ----

Hello Ginger,  I sent a message to you and did't keep a copy.  It
didn't get posted on the psubs list for some reason.  I just got back
from fishing in the Pacific near Mexico.  It was great and we did very
well.
My mom wrote you a message I see and she said you were the only one
from psubs to welcome me to the list.  Thanks for your message.  Tell
Foster that there is a town near me with the name, "Foster City" down
by the Bayshore Freeway.  I live in Portola Valley south of San
Francisco.  Tell Foster that my dad had the props changed on our 74
foot cabin cruiser from 3 blade to 4 blade so the boat will run better
at high speeds with no vibration.  He may go to new 5 blade props if
this doesn't work.  It has big blown diesel V8 engines.

My brothers and I get to take it out of the slip at the marina club
with my dad watching us.  My dad is COO for a big computer company in
the valley.  Please don't leave the psubs list even though it's no
good.  I hope to see and sit in a personal submarine.  Write back to
me.
Your friend, Tommy